Monday, October 1, 2012

Spruce up a boring tee with a bib necklace

The problem with being an entrepreneur is that I have to live like one, which means no more handbags (for now, though I have my eye on a Prada beauty) and eating in most nights. Living frugally has inspired me to search for new ways to jazz up my existing wardrobe. The other day I pulled on one of my many striped t-shirts (yes, I'm still obsessed with stripes) and was horrified at how much I looked like a stereotypical mom. Not fabulous at all. It inspired me to look for ways to jazz up my everyday uniform of t-shirt and jeans. And who knew all it took was some fabulous and fun bib necklaces? Now I admit I've missed the train a little bit on this one ... bib necklaces are a thing of yesteryear but I don't care, they still look cool.

There's a new Roberta Freymann store in SF and I have been loving her bib necklaces.  Ranjana Khan is another good one - she did a line for the Limited and it's super affordable.  Sold out now but there are several floating around on eBay. 




No comments:

Post a Comment