Tuesday, July 24, 2012

For my dear friend KL: fun earrings

KL asked me to keep an eye out for fun earrings, so this post is dedicated to KL who is an inspiration to us all.

Must have #1 Studs: for days when you're meeting with the CEO and want to look conservative but still have a bit of fun.  I especially like post earrings with an antique look and feel.
J. Crew Bellflower Earrings $65
Anthropologie $28
I am really partial to turquois because I think it goes really well with Asian skin tones

Druzy earrings $25




Must have #2:  Earrings that brighten up your face after you've stayed up late with a sick kid. 




Anthropologie $98
Drops of Jupiter Earrings $48

Kendra Scott $65

 



Must have #4:  Fun earrings for weddings, parties, clubbing and bar hopping (ha ha)
Bauble Bar $155
Bauble Bar $60
Alexis Bittar $155
I'm obsessed with art deco styles right now!

Chevron fringe earrings $16


No comments:

Post a Comment