Thursday, July 12, 2012

What I Want Right Now: Stripe Knit Tops

I am completely obssed with striped tops right now - I just can't get enough of them!  For me, the perfect stripe tops needs to be 1) medium/heavyweight cotton 2) boatneck, 3) three quarter sleeve, 4) have interesting details like buttons or sequins. 





I finally found the perfect striped top at Jigsaw (Fillmore Street) last week.  The brand is Kew 159 which is their sister brand.  The material is a medium weight cotton which does a fabulous job at hiding the bulges (it feels very similar to the Saint James nautical tees sold at J. Crew for $85).  There is a cute button detail at the shoulder which makes it standout from other stripe tops.  Available in both red and blue (I got the blue).  On sale for $52 (regularly $75)

Kew 159 Breton Top

Kew 159 Breton Top

No comments:

Post a Comment