Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Great buy: Zara parka

Ever since I saw Olivia Palermo wear a green Zara parka on Vogue U.K. a few years ago, I have been on the hunt for the perfect green parka.  I finally found it 2 weeks ago at Zara.  Mind you I've purchased several green parkas in an attempt to find the *perfect* one, so I really know a good thing when I see it.  First of all, the color is just the right shade of green - not too yellow, not too brown.  Second, the fabric is really soft and moves with you - and provides enough weight for chilly SF summers.  Best of all it's on sale right now - orig. $89.90 now $59.99.  Zara online doesn't have the green color so you'll have to hit the Zara in Union Sq. - I went o the one on Post.





Zara Parka $59.99 - green color available in stores only

No comments:

Post a Comment