Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fall wish list from J.Crew

It's only August but I'm already thinking about stocking up on fall basics.  J.Crew is my go to destination for quality, affordable wardrobe staples.  Here's what's in my shopping basket right now - I'm tracking promo offers on http://jcrewaficionada.blogspot.com/ before I snatch it all up.

This stripe jersey top will be easy to wear and a little different than my other stripe tops:

Color block stripe shirt - it reminds me of a Sonia by Sonia Rykiel dress (see below) I saw this spring but it sold out on Net a Porter before I could snag one. 



My black jeans are getting a little faded so it's time to get new pairs for this fall/winter.  I am going to try these but if they don't work I'm going to try MIH jeans next. 




I'm going to stock up on a couple of these cashmere T's.  Beige and grey - I'll wear them all the time.  


And I'm going to pair them with this gold bracelet - see how chic it looks on Olivia Palermo below.


Can't wait to wear all these pieces with my new PS1 bag, Theodora & Callum scarf, and cap toe ballet flats! 

No comments:

Post a Comment