Friday, August 10, 2012

What's in my purse right now

GA's witty post on the contents of her bag inspired me to do the same.

Right now I'm toting around a silver longchamp bag from my mom.  It's big enough to fit all my stuff, Brad's lunchbag, 2 changes of clothes (he's potty training right now) + his shoes and socks.  I love this bag because the interior lining is white, making it v. easy to find stuff. 






1.  Lavender Ferragamo wallet - I love this wallet - the color is so unique and there are enough compartments to store all my coffee cards. 

 
 

2.  Khiel's makeup bag, gift from my dear friend JH containing the following items:
-- Pill Box with tylenol and pepcid AC
-- Tide to go pen
-- Floss
-- Bandaids
-- Purell
-- Headset + flash drive
-- Clean roller perfume
-- Lavender hand cream from Jurlique
-- Concealer (some free stuff Richard brought home from a conference but works v. well)
-- Chapstick from my dentist
-- At least half a dozen lipglosses, including Nars lip lacquer in Chelsea Girls, MAC lip glass in Just Super, Boy Bait and Partial to Pink, Stila lip glaze in Blush, YSL rouge volupte in #25, Benefit lipstick in Skinny Dip.  As you can see, I'm partial to nude/pink colored glosses.   
 







 -- Stila Convertible Color in peony
 
 
 
 
3.  Moleskin Action Planner, a conference freebie from Richard but perfect for writing things down since I now have mom brain. 
 
 
 
 
4.  iPhone in an Ottercase, since I manage to drop it at least once a week.
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment