Friday, September 9, 2011

Chic and Affordable Jewelery: Rich Rocks NYC

Is it embarassing to be nearly 40 years old and still love shows like Gossip Girl, Keeping up with the Kardashians, and The Hills?  I think it keeps me young.  RY thinks (and others) think I'm slowly killing off any remaining brain cells that survived childbirth and motherhood.

Well, I guess one benefit of being obsessed with these shows is I have no shortage of fashion inspirations.  I stumbled on Rich Rocks last year during the height of my obsession with Lily van der Woodsen (the mom character on Gossip Girl).  She's kind of a plain looking character who wears rich but plain clothes - but her accessories are absolutely amazing.

Rich Rocks has a lot of big, glam costume jewelery.  A lot of celebrities, especially the cast of Gossip Girl, have been photographed wearing their jewelery on the red carpet.  But I've found a lot of well priced, everyday pieces in their collection as well - below are some of my favorites!

Large gold tone pave clover hoops
$75

Small White Full Clover Pave Hoops
$42

Gold & Silver Hammered Fringer Necklace $70
You get two necklaces - one gold, one silver (only the gold one is shown here).  Looks great together or
apart.  I have a necklace very similar to this and it's incredibly versatile.  I like wearing it long but adding in
2 or 3 other gold-tone necklaces in varying lengths. 

No comments:

Post a Comment