Monday, September 5, 2011

Ideas for bridesmaids dresses

I just had brunch with my dear friend AT, who got engaged a few weeks ago and is starting to plan her fabulous Malibu wedding (can't wait, AT!!).  It got me thinking about bridesmaid dresses ...

1.  White bridesmaids dresses - is it weird or is it chic?
Both Kim Kardashian and Kate Middleton went for the all white look and I can't decide if I like it or hate it.  What do you guys think? 


2.  Mix of colors and silhouettes
I love it when brides vary the hues and silhouettes of their bridesmaids dresses.  Case in point - Khloe Kardashian's wedding - three shades of purple & 3 silhouettes add a lot of depth & dimension to the overall look.


3.  Love Thread Social!!
I have been in love with this Thread Social bridesmaid dress forever.  The best part is that this is definitely wearable as a non-bridesmaid dress!  It comes in a number of colors - check out the Thread Social website.  It's also available on the Priscila Boston website.


No comments:

Post a Comment