Wednesday, August 3, 2011

I'm obsessed with ... utility jackets!

2 years ago J.Crew came out with the best utility jacket ever - just the right shade of olive, perfect fabric, perfect silhouette.  Unfortunately they completely sold out before I could snag one, and ever since then I've been on the hunt for the perfect utility jacket.

Why an utility jacket, you might ask?  I find that it is the most versatile jacket in my close.  The olive green color goes with anything, and the boxy silhoutte & details (metallic studs, zippers, etc.) really add a lot of style.  Today my work outfit consisted of a boring black sweater & black jeans ... but I threw on a couple of necklaces (1 small, 1 statement) and my utility jacket - and voila - instant chic.

[hint: click on the word "utility jackets" below - it'll take you to my polyvore site so you can see where to purchase these jackets]


Utility Jackets




No comments:

Post a Comment