Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Buy Creme de la Mer tax free @ BlissWorld

I really hate paying taxes.  Now that they're almost 10% in San Francisco, I go out of my way to avoid paying taxes (even if I end up paying more with shipping).  It's the principle of it all.

So when I recently ran out of my Creme de La Mer I searched high and low for an etailer who'll sell it tax free.

Try http://www.blissworld.com/.  Even though there are Bliss spas all over California, purchases via Blissworld are tax free! 

(For those of you who have not heard of La Mer - it's this highly potent night cream that's made out of seaweed extracts.  Estee Lauder has built up this crazy lore about how it was discovered by a NASA scientist who suffered serious burns and the cream completely cured him.  Supposedly they make the cream by brewing seaweed potion in some top secret room.  I resisted buying it for years because the story is just so damn hokey ... but alas old age = dry skin and this is one of the creamiest creams available out there.  It really does the job). 

No comments:

Post a Comment