Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Highlights from the Shopbop End of Summer Sale

As you can all guess by now, I love deals!  So it's no surprise that I spent a few hours last night poring through the Shopbop end of season sale.  Here are some of the items in my basket - hurry and grab them before they're gone! 

Joie La Plage Coverup $59.40 (orig. $198)
Back before I acquired my baby pooch, I'd throw an oversized t-shirt over my bikini since the t-shirt
was going to come off in a matter of minutes as soon as I hit the beach.  These days, I am opting for a bit
more coverage.  Stock up on chic coverups during these end of season sales so you look fabulous
at the beach next summer!!  I love the Joie La Plage collection ... I already bought 1 in silk chiffon
print for this last trip to Hawaii ... a classic gauze (like this one pictured above) with embroidery
is a classic - you'll keep this forever.

Tote $26.40 (orig. $88)
I can never have enough totes.  This one is PERFECT because it's (1) flat bottomed so it's rooomy, and
yet (2) not too deep so it's easy to find your stuff.  This comes in 4 colors - you absolutely have
to snatch one up before they're gone!! 
Rachel Pally LaLa long dress $110 (orig. $238)
I heart maxi dresses.  Now that my closet is full of solid color maxis, it's time
to go for the prints.  This one has a criss-cross strappy back.


Dolce Vita Lynnie Racerback Dress $88 (Orig. $110)
I have been coveting a chic racerback striped dress all summer. 
This one is really chic for the city!  I would wear this with the Cole Haan lace up wedge and
a distressed leather purse.  The dress comes with a belt - so
it's a really good deal for $88.

No comments:

Post a Comment