Friday, August 26, 2011

I love Olivia Palermo's Style

I am SOOO ashamed to write this post so please don't hold this against me.  But I heart Olivia Palermo's style.  Yes, yes, for all you City watchers who hate her with a passion (as I do), I feel like a complete traitor.  But she completely inspires me with her cheap yet chic finds!! 

This chic pink jacket has been worn by sooo many celebrities this summer, including
Pippa Middleton (day after the wedding, in an azure blue color).  Wish I had snagged it at Zara before it sold out ...

Can you believe this is Zara?  I saw this in the store but passed it up stupidly. 
When I saw her wearing it w/ the chic shoes & bag, I immediately ran over to Zara to
buy the dress, but alas - all sold out.  Grrrr....


I was eyeing this bag all summer at Zara, but ultimately didn't get it b/c I preferred a softer
leather and a shoulder strap (in addition to the tote handles).  But it really dresses up a
plain outfit, doesn't it?

No comments:

Post a Comment